Personally I went most of my life nonmedicated for my A.D.D And a thing I personally find my self doing a lot is explaining my forgetfulness, lack of attention, and inability to finish a project (for instance this is my fifth time attempting to finish this one blog🤷♀️). Before I was diagnosed and when I’m not medicated I struggle personally with:
- The ability to start one project and finish it before starting a second and then a third with all unfinished.
- Seem to be uninterested or not Paying attention
- My mind constantly jumps topic to topic.
- I forget literally any small details about a situation.
- Im always losing everything my most common thing I say is “I’d lose my head if it weren’t attached.” Literally everything my phone my keys my vape everything always.
- Keeping a conversation and finishing it without jumping topics or interrupting anyone.
- Extremely restless and fidget constantly.
- Talk an excessively annoying amount